Sunday 10 April 2011

My biggest dating regret.

I went out with this lad. One day i got a text from his phone saying "enjoyed last night. dont want it to be a one off ". I was confused so i asked him about it and he said his mate borrowed his phone and must have sent it to me by accident.
I could believe that. I did. Then a few night's later his mate was having a leaving party. I wasn't invited. I didn't know her so i didn't mind. The next day at work (i worked with him) everyone was stopping talking when i walked into a room. I thought it was strange, but i didn't say anything. The next day i spent the whole day with the lad i was seeing. I get home and my friend text's me saying that she was sorry that i had been dumped. I was confused until he sent me a text saying that he was sleeping with his ex and was getting back with her.
I found out the next day that he and his ex had never broken up and he was still with her. I also found out that he had a reputation for sleeping with girl's he worked with.
Glad i never slept with him. I'm glad thing's didn't work out. My only regret is that i didn't dump the loser first.

No comments:

Post a Comment