Tuesday 19 April 2011

My 5th day at college.

Where do i begin?. Well, this morning was basically standing outside the building as the fire alarm went off.
Lunchtime was fun. A guy was telling us about his daughter's boyfriend (he sound's like such a catch...not) and then we got sex education the american way from another lad in my group. He then went on to tell us everything about his sex life (not as fun).
This afternoon we had the most mind-numbing talk about the very exciting subject of how to apply for a job. And then we updated our cv's just to get everything done and then when you're about to press print, you get kicked out and end up losing the cv you've just done.
That was my day at college. I am getting assessed tomorrow. That is gonna be fun. I don't have half the printout's i need and i don't have a cv to attach to my workbook and i completed half of the worksheet's wrong.
College is starting to lose it's charm a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment