Sunday 8 May 2011

I have closure on the person i was.

I am determent i am going to finish college. I didn't quit or runaway when things got tough. I can get through situations i hate if i set my mind to it.
I didn't change who i was just to fit in with people. ie, i didn't discuss my sex life and flirt with guys like a lot of girls do.
I spoke to everyone in both my groups and i hung out with the guys not to flirt with them but just because i have more in common with them than some of the girls.
After wednesday i am closing the door on the person i was. In the past year i have worked hard on my confidence and to be a better person. I am the person i wanna be. I have issues but i will deal with them as i go along in my life.
Goodbye to the person who made bad choices and let fear rule her life. Hello to the confident and capable and strong woman i have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment